julio 04, 2012

hopejohnson131@yahoo.com

Image

Image

hopejohnson131@yahoo.com
20 Jun


Hello my lovely one.
Honey how are you today,How have all is fine,My darling at the moment i thank you so much for all your concern and effort in my life,Honey i have read from you i understand all you have said,Honey at this moment,I want to tell you that you will only have to consider that i am reading the kind of person you are,That is why i have not send to you all my late Father's documents,Now i have see that you will not disappoint me,Honey i have attached you the documents to you now,Please try and help em to get in touched with the bank,Please do inform me as soon as you contact with them,Honey please don't bother your send about,Please you have to feel free to email the bank now,Please don't forget to inform me as soon as you contact with them,I love you so much,I have also inform the bank all about you,Please do update me as soon as you contact with them,I have to wait for your urgent respond now,I love you best.
Yours lovely wife.
Hope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario