julio 04, 2012

joykamara20@yahoo.com


Image

Image

JOY KAMARA joykamara20@yahoo.com
22 Jun 


Hello Mr Hampton Philip, >>>>this is not me :cry: :twisted: 

i am Mr. ..............................
and i need an information about Dr. Nelson Kamara' account details
i.e. he was father of Miss Joy Kamara and right now i am guardian of
Miss Joy Kamara and she wants her deposited amount to transfer so can you help me on how we can able to transfer that amount. here is the details

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,



The name of the contact person is Mr: Hampton Philip.

The Royal Bank of Scotland

e-mail: (rb_scotland_uk@live.fr) or (rbs_onlinetransfer@in.com)

Tel hot line: +447031812035 and +447031812075

Fax: +44870 974 0675

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Dr: Nelson Kamara

Nationality: Sudan

Deposit Account Number: 110/3355669969

Next of kin: Miss Joy Kamara

Amount deposited: $8.6m (Eight Million six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).





so please send me the details on how this money can be transferred into my account in my country.

Yours faithfully
Mr .......................................

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, I am Mr. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

    If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud.

    ResponderEliminar