julio 04, 2012

mercyskd2010@hotmail.com

Image

mercyskd2010@hotmail.com
26 Jun 


Hello my dear,
How are you today, i hope all is well with you?

I have managed to scan my refugee identity card and i have attached it in this message for you to see that i am telling you truth about myself. Now it is left for you to know if you are ready to help me or not. But i promised you that you will never regret of helping me out of this unbearable situation that i found myself into. Even as you said that you are not interested in the proposal i offered to you, you can still help me by sending some money to me for my up-keep while i continue to look for someone who can assist me in transferring the fund out of this country of Ghana. God will bless you for helping me in this situation.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless you.
Lovely yours,
Mercy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario