julio 04, 2012

msantiacoulibal@yahoo.com

Image

Image

Anita Coulibal 
msantiacoulibal@yahoo.com
22 Jun 


Hello my love,
am totally convinced that you will not do anything to hurt an orphan like me,I want someone who would treat me much with love and understanding as I have gone through a lot of pains and weeping.

Because of the love and the trust i have on you here is the contact of the Bank where my late fathers money was deposited in FIBI Bank Uk Plc,i will like you to write to the Bank through there email address and ask them the possibility of transferring the money into your account, please i have not told any person about the existence of these money so you have to keep secret. I continue to pray here that things works out well with us so that we will be able to realize our dream and spend quality moments of life with love and care.

Here is the Bank contact informations
Name: FIBI Bank (UK) Plc,
Email address: mr.berwald@mail.com
Email address: infodptfibi@accountant.com
Name of the transfer officer: Mr.M.Berwald,
Telephone number: 0044-703-61906036,
Fax number: 0044-703-1904588,

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME: Chief Sgt.Warlord Ibrahim Coulibal
AMOUNT: 4.8 Million Dollar.
NEXT OF KIN: Ms.Anita Coulibal
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 43483002.

Please while writing to the bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner ok and make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from the bank. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me and also my ID card, i will send to you my ID card and death certificate, after verification from the bank i will send to you the statement of account.I wish you all the best of today and always in your lifethanks
am waiting for your reply soonest.
Yours in love.
Anita.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario